A Grade 4 Prosecutor on both the South Eastern and Western Circuits, Robin Leach regularly acts as a leading Junior in serious cases involving fraud, money laundering, drugs and firearms, and has been instructed in many cases involving the National Crime Squad and the National Crime Agency.
As defence counsel he has been involved in all types of criminal cases including rape, corruption and large frauds. Robin has represented jockeys and trainers in horse racing disciplinary hearings over the last 14 years and has been involved in many high profile cases in that time.
Areas of experience include:
- Drugs, including major Columbian cocaine cases
- Fraud (including cases involving solicitors and other professionals, Nigerian advanced fee and passport cases)
- International money laundering
- Murder, attempted murder and manslaughter
- Rape and other sex offences
- Corruption and blackmail
- Firearms Burglary and robbery
- Death by dangerous driving
- Confiscation and forfeiture of assets abroad
- Legal Services Commission cases
- Horse racing disciplinary hearings
Robin Leach is recognised as a Leading Junior at the London Bar in the field of sports law (in the Media, Entertainment and Sports section) and is particularly recognised for his specialisation in horseracing cases.
For more information, see his specialist profiles