Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence
Nick appears regularly in a personal injury matters on the fast track and multi-track in courts throughout England and Wales. He deals with matters at all stages of proceedings from initial advice on liability and drafting pleadings through to case management hearings, trial and appeal.
Nick has experiences in dealing with complex questions of quantum and causation. These include:
- Chronic pain and other pain disorders
- Cases where pain has a psychological element
- Acceleration/exacerbation of pre-existing conditions
- Loss of earnings claims for the self-employed
Nick has particular experience and expertise in matters arising out of road traffic accidents. He is experienced in dealing with a wide variety of cases, including the following specific areas:
- Low velocity impacts
- Allegations of fraud
- Accidents involving motorbikes
- Credit hire
Nick is experienced in cases involving accidents at work and claims under the Occupiers’ Liability Act.
Nick also undertakes work in the area of clinical negligence.