Joseph Giret QC
Joseph is a Chancery, Commercial and Business law barrister.
His practise covers a relatively wide range of civil litigation, specialising in:
• Commercial litigation and arbitration, including company and partnership disputes
• High value contractual disputes, including company law and partnership issues, intellectual property and franchise agreements.
• Professional negligence claims
• Insolvency [personal and corporate]
• White Collar crime with an emphasis on complex corporate issues.
He enjoys a formidable reputation for his civil and commercial expertise and has been recently recommended as a leading commercial silk by the Legal 500 publication.
• Regulatory Disputes: in addition to the above his experience includes all types of regulatory disputes: advising on regulatory aspects of sports law, the Royal Pharmaceutical Society and The GMC. He has had the conduct of disputes with HMRC offences (VAT, Company Act and Tax issues), insider share dealings, as well as fraud, bribery and corruption allegations. He is a highly experienced yachtsman with experience in marine law issues.
He leads legal teams in lengthy and complex trials, acting at every tribunal level.
Joseph also acts for parties involved in mediation and arbitration.
For further information on Joseph Giret QC please see his specialist profile pages or follow this link to his personal page.