Graham is experienced in the following areas of family law:
- Applications for a financial remedy including business or partnership assets, pensions, pre-acquired assets, post-separation accrual, short marriages, Barder events.
- Applications for maintenance pending suit/interim periodical payments and legal services payment orders.
- Advising trustees on the disclosure of trust documents and trust accounts, the validity or constitution of trusts, sham and applications to set aside.
- Advising interveners and establishing beneficial interests in matrimonial assets.
- Acting for claimant spouses, cohabitants, dependents and adult children as well as defendant PRs and defendant beneficiaries.
- Applications for an extension of time to submit claims and for interim orders.
- Applications for orders giving effect to compromise agreements to obtain favourable tax treatment.
- Applications for orders against the recipient of monies gifted during the lifetime of the deceased under the anti-avoidance provisions in I(PFD)A 1975.
- Advising on lifetime planning in anticipation of post-death claims by adult children or former spouses.
Trusts of Land
- Claims concerning joint owners or sole owners to establish beneficial interests under constructive trusts or resulting trusts.
- Claims for equitable accounting as to expenditure and profits or for equitable exoneration.
- Actions founded in proprietary estoppel.