- Asset and Tax Recovery
- Business & Commercial Law
- Direct Access
- Education Law
- Employment and Equalities
- Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence
- Property & Chancery
- Public Law & Regulatory
- Sports Law
- Technology & Construction
Disciplinary and Regulatory Proceedings
A number of members of Chambers are experienced in proceedings before professional regulatory bodies and disciplinary tribunals.
Medical and Health professions
Members of Chambers are Legal Assessors to:
- The General Medical Council,
- The General Dental Council,
- The Nursing and Midwifery Council,
- Health & Care Professions Council,
- The General Osteopathic Council,
- The General Optical Council,
- The General Chiropractic Council,
- The General Pharmaceutical Council,
- Association of Accounting Technicians,
- Association of Certified Chartered Accountants,
Members also appear before these bodies as advocates.
Richard Tyson, Louis Weston, Jane Rowley, Tom Horder, Sunyana Sharma and Shruti Sharma all appear regularly before these Tribunals.
Gavin Hamilton has acted in disciplinary matters involving insurance brokers and chartered surveyors.
For further information please contact our Public Law and Regulatory group or Tel 020 7583 8055.