- Asset and Tax Recovery
- Business & Commercial Law
- Construction & Engineering
- Direct Access
- Education Law
- Employment and Equalities
- Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence
- Property & Chancery
- Public Law & Regulatory
- Sports Law
Credit Hire claims cost the insurance industry in excess of £500m per year.
Members at 3PB have wide ranging and extensive experience in dealing with Credit Hire Claims. Their specialist knowledge within this area enables them to provide a comprehensive advisory and advocacy service.
Their expertise is by no means limited to the standard vehicle hire claims, following a road traffic accident. They are regularly instructed to advise on all aspects of credit hire, (as well as consumer credit cases generally) including large industrial machines, PA equipment for a music concert and even equine hire claims.
- Mitigation of Loss/Intervention
- Vehicle Storage/Recovery
- Resititutio in Integrum
- Contract (including Exempt / Non Exempt agreements)
- Collateral Agreements
- Unfair relationships / Extortionate credit bargains
Hiring after death – James Dawson